Kamis, 18 Juli 2013

UNiversitas Muhammadiyah Malang (In my dream)

 

           The first time when I was in University of Muhammadiyah Malang I felt something different. Not just a feeling that I will turn from a student to student, feeling a greater responsibility, and must transition into an adult. My parents are very worrying if I chose the wrong university, because of the association at the university in fear I will plunge. But everything changed when I was accepted at the University of Muhammadiyah Malang. My mother believed that the UMM will bring positive impact to me. Especially for the future and my future goals.
             At the University of Muhammadiyah Malang I feel a conducive learning atmosphere, I'm sure all the students were selected because there is a best sons and daughters of this country. I planted that I also have to be like them. The pride of the university should I watch to prevent me from negative attitudes, responsibility makes us aware that there will a lot of responsibility - responsibility lies with us later if we want to do more for others.
          Thanks I have been given the opportunity to be one of the best sons and daughters received land in Muhammadiyah University of Malang. I will use that opportunity as possible so as not to disappoint others, especially family who have always supported and prayed for me. I give the best effort that I believe that will have a positive impact on me and takes me away from the negative things as well as a solid fortress for me.
              Knowledge of religion is also a strong case that shape the attitudes and characteristics of the Students of the University of Muhammadiyah Malang. Balance between academic ability and religion, sikis, psychological, and spiritual is another thing that is a golden opportunity when I was in University of Muhammadiyah Malang. Hopefully the first step where I am there is my first step towards the gates of success.
 

1 komentar:

  1. hello.. your writing is very good.. Btw, I'm studying @UMM too.. :)

    BalasHapus